D2 is looking for a qualified PROJECT COORDINATOR to provide day-to-day support for all customer communications needs, both internal and external, for a global client. Includes daily interaction with client personnel such as packaging leads, product and sourcing managers, as well as vendors and manufacturers. We are looking for someone who is comfortable both working alone and in a collaborative environment. Position will be located onsite at a client’s office. This individual should be a strong communicator, with keen attention to detail and a customer-centric attitude.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving and monitoring the design, development, review and release of product documentation such as user manuals and setup guides, along with marketing and training materials. You will help ensure compliance with all brand guidelines and quality standards. You will use established tools and processes to help deliver high-quality print and digital assets on time. You will work alone and with teams, both client (brand, product and sourcing managers, engineers, technicians) and colleagues (writers, editors, graphic designers, usability engineers).
As an onsite support team member, you will represent D2 capabilities to help manage the account. The ideal candidate will be organized, a fast learner, and able to easily adapt to rapid changes. You must be resourceful and able to take initiative, while speaking with both confidence and respect. Our sole focus is on our client to deliver best-in-class content and superb service that benefits them and their customers. You will have a significant role in helping us achieve both.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organization. D2 offers paid training, a competitive wage, PTO, flexible work environment, and bonus after one year.
The candidate will be based in FuTian district, Shenzhen, China.
- Handle project assignments, review vendor source files, address schedule concerns, communicate special client needs, provide direction
- Utilize onsite client resources to collect, document and communicate product details, schedule and direction to D2 production team
- Manage tactical elements of new project setup in online client workflow management tool
- Monitor online client workflow management tool daily for project activities, updates, new tasks, etc.
- Actively manage project scope and schedule and identify potential risks or issues to ensure smooth, efficient, and timely delivery of high-quality deliverables
- Work with partners and manufacturers to address critical technical needs and concerns, answer questions, resolve/reconcile issues in accordance with client principles, needs, and direction
- Attend cross-functional team meetings, as needed, to review project status, identify potential risks, address any concerns, etc.
- Support/contribute to ongoing testing, updates, enhancements, and improvements to client online workflow management tool
- Work with client Packaging Specialists to monitor, ensure compliance with overall master schedule and key documentation milestones
- Help client Packaging Specialists understand and reconcile documentation schedule and/or design variance needs
- Contribute to and participate in regular client business reviews
- Support special projects and initiatives as requested by customer
- Collect, compile, and analyze appropriate data points to help customer better understand historical facts, trends, opportunities for improvement, etc.
- Keep D2 top-of-mind to help drive business capabilities that support and enhance client business goals and objectives
- Occasional travel and some evening time required, as necessary
- Other duties, as assigned
- Must be fluent in both Chinese and English – able to speak, write, and read both with ease
- 3-5 years experience in program management, communications, or related field
- B.A. degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with client and colleagues at all levels
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Technical aptitude, able to understand and articulate basic product features and functionality
- Critical thinking skills, ability to sift through sometimes confusing/conflicting information
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to take photos and/or video necessary to communicate critical product information
- Able to multi-task, take direction from multiple sources
- Must be service-oriented, enjoy helping people
- A core understanding of digital and print publishing requirements, ability to troubleshoot occasional issues is a plus
- Familiarity with desktop publishing software, such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Corel a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
For more information, contact us below or upload and send your resume from this page.